Offered bySensus Process Management
Prince2 Project Management
Sensus Process Management specialises in modeling, visualising and improving your business processes.
Prince 2 processes
Prince 2 ( Projects in Controlled Environments ) is a structured method for effective project management and the de facto standard within the British government. Internationally the method is applied within both the private and public sectors.
The key elements of Prince2 are:
- The method is process-oriented and focused on a business justification from the existing organization;
- There is a defined organizational structure for the project management;
- The method has a product-based approach to planning;
- The method focuses on the subdivision of projects into manageable and controllable stages;
- The method is flexible and can be used in any type of environment for any type of project.
Complete the form to request the Prince 2 processes. Prince 2 processes are translated with Google Translate.